About Time..

Well, 8 months after starting cross country training i'm done:cheers:

Broken shoulder, work, grounded planes and bad weather can all kiss my ass. poke_tongue_out.gif.5a7d1a1d57bd049bd5fb0f49bf1777a8.gif

Where to now?

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 3

Where to now ????......pretty much anywhere you like mate !................Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Yeah, somewhere new for no particular reason. Sounds good to me.

Come out &

visit the flinders ranges , I don't get many visitors these days

Cheers [ATTACH=full]22874[/ATTACH]

You're on the list, already dreaming of Lake Mungo, Arkaroola, Clare and home

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Congratulations Mothra. Its a great feeling to be finally there. Can you give us some details of your Nav test. Eric

Planned YGLB, Marulan, Wombeyan Cave, YCRL, YGLB. Diversion about 5 min north of Marulan to YCRL via Chatsbury. Clear as day on the chart but the bastard doesn't exist! Sorted that out then an uneventful run home via Crookwell.

Guest Maj Millard
Come out &

visit the flinders ranges , I don't get many visitors these days

Cheers [ATTACH=full]22874[/ATTACH]

That's looks like a top little spot Avocet, I've always wanted to check out that area, and in particular the Wipeena pound. On my kitchen wall I have an old willow brand tray, with a 20s outback scene on a station. In the background is a Vikers Vimy and a very distinctive ridge which I believe is At Wilpeena pound. The Vimy of Ross and Keith Smith did transit the area I believe........Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

That's looks like a top little spot Avocet, I've always wanted to check out that area, and in particular the Wipeena pound. On my kitchen wall I have an old willow brand tray, with a 20s outback scene on a station. In the background is a Vikers Vimy and a very distinctive ridge which I believe is At Wilpeena pound. The Vimy of Ross and Keith Smith did transit the area I believe........Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

The ridge in distant left top left is wilpena pound , it's a nice 40 min round trip after work , or before .

Come over any time , heaps of room in the homestead .

Cheers , Mike