Any new brumby 610 yet?

stevron

Any new 610 on the register yet. I been waiting for some real reports on the delivery of planes that are on order.

Is there 3 new ones coming , come on guys lets hear from you. How's the ETA going, they must be delivering some by now?

Any new 610 on the register yet. I been waiting for some real reports on the delivery of planes that are on order.Is there 3 new ones coming , come on guys lets hear from you. How's the ETA going, they must be delivering some by now?

Hi Steve, just curious to know what Lycoming you have and what do you think of it? Is it a 233?

Greg

I have a o233 as Brumby said the io233 is not certified and I wanted a certified plane. It's a tried and proven brand with low maintenance record, but it is slightly heavier on fuel than a rotax.

I have a o233 as Brumby said the io233 is not certified and I wanted a certified plane. It's a tried and proven brand with low maintenance record, but it is slightly heavier on fuel than a rotax.

Thanks, I asked as I flew a 0235 in a PA22 for many years and although a little gutless it was a lovely engine in a delightful little aircraft. I have been watching the 0233 looking at an intended use in a larger gyro and haven't seen many in use as yet. The weight might be a problem. Thanks again I appreciate your info.

Greg

• 10 months later...
Any new 610 on the register yet. I been waiting for some real reports on the delivery of planes that are on order.Is there 3 new ones coming , come on guys lets hear from you. How's the ETA going, they must be delivering some by now?

This is a old thread, but a up date on delivery times. Airsport Qld's new brumby 610 was supposed to be delivered around xmas time, now it will be delivered in approx 3 weeks time. 8 months later . I can't wait to fly it though .

Have you been to the factory recently , I think their busy enough, I am sure delivery times will improve now that the RAndD is basically finished.