Gyro Plans

Greg Spiers

Hi all, is there anyone out there that might have or know where to get half decent Gyro plans? Something bigger than the bensen or ultralight type, something I can hang a decent size 4cyl/4 stroke on, single or dual??

All part of my research in getting to the final objective, flying again.

Ta

Greg

Hi all, is there anyone out there that might have or know where to get half decent Gyro plans? Something bigger than the bensen or ultralight type, something I can hang a decent size 4cyl/4 stroke on, single or dual??All part of my research in getting to the final objective, flying again.

Ta Greg

Greg, I have some drawings for a two seater that a lot of the Gyros around Brisbane are based on. I will be back in Bundaberg late Sep and will dig them out. They are in storage.

Cheers

Greg, I have some drawings for a two seater that a lot of the Gyros around Brisbane are based on. I will be back in Bundaberg late Sep and will dig them out. They are in storage.Cheers

Thanks, gettin a bit warm in Kununurra eh? Would be by now. I spent a fair bit of time there, off and on in the 90's, running courses for Aerial Incendiary Dispatchers for CALM and the Rural Fire mob. It gets bl#$dy hot there, density altitude over the moon!! I remember getting out of my motel and finding the temp at 42deg C and relative humidity of about 80% at 7 in the morning, rang the wife and said I was on a weight loss program without doing anything, suggested she join me, wasn't my best phone conversation.

I appreciate your help and look forward to looking at them, wont have anything else to do in late Sept, hip replacement on the 24th should be a proper gem!!

Cheers

Greg

Guest GraemeM
call me......0418276747....russ

Why don't we just call you Russ for short and leave out that big number thingy?

Graeme.

Why don't we just call you Russ for short and leave out that big number thingy?Graeme.

I thought everyone in Ingham was into rafting, too soggy for flying, I lived in Innesfail for a while, every time I went through Ingham (which was often) it was bucketting down. Perhaps it's that big umbrella over you that helps??

Greg

greg......don,t pay attention to graeme........ingham, cousins marry cousins etc etc.......and some of em really have 2 heads, and they rekin the rest of us are "strange" ( and they do have "webbed" feet )