Bantam spares.

ausiwi

I am a Bantam owner, no. 02-0202 reg 24-3752 have been to N.Z. to the new owners at Mandeville to organise parts. I have been successful and after some delay because of modification

process they are on the way. The business is well set up and two aircraft were under construction and one finished. The business has been involved in avation for many years and as their hangar of antique flyable aircraft shows they know what they are doing. If anyone wants more information email me on [email protected] thank you Frank Pawson.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Guest Maj Millard

Thank you ausiwi for that, nice to know that parts and aircraft will be still available. The Bantam is a good safe entry level machine, or for someone who just wants to fly for fun.............Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Frank great to hear that the new owners have things under control and even better to hear from satisfied bantam owners.we had to source parts etc around the time max clear passed away,it was a nightmare! luckily barry and sally Readman who made the wing covers etc invited us over and helped us out.(amazing Kiwi couple).I rang the new owners a good while ago to check and make contact,and fortunately I haven't required parts since. all in all good news for us bantam flyers!

I am a Bantam owner, no. 02-0202 reg 24-3752 have been to N.Z. to the new owners at Mandeville to organise parts...

What a memorable place, Frank. Mandeville only has about ten houses, but two amazing hangars full of historic aircraft.

One has a great team of craftsmen and women restoring wooden aircraft. A highlight of any NZ trip.

Hello all, my bantam parts have arrived ( late August ) so am back in the air again and Croydon aircraft company were true to their word.

As a footnote the trip to organise the parts was also partly to meet relatives. and friends as I was born only 12 miles away from Mandeville and know the area well and left the area in my twenties and learnt to fly in the area many years ago in a dh82a, small world isnt it. Frank Pawson

• Like 1