I'm visiting Newcastle between 23 Sept to 1 November

Hi I'm at Newcastle for six weeks starting 23 September for a course at Hunter tafe. On some weekends or afternoons I was wanting to visit a flying club airfield. I see there is a gliding club out near Singleton so I'll go there one weekend and are there any RAA clubs or airfields close to Newcastle that I could call out to see. I'd particularly be interested in seeing some building or servicing work? Thanks for any info in advance Mike

Mate, there is Maitland, Cessnock and Warnervale to start with. Call me if you want better info. 0412 221 469.

Hi David

Thanks for the info. I will call you and I'll look up the address of those places. My course will be a bit fullon during the week but will need a break to clear the head. I'm looking forward to meeting up and seeing the area.

Cheers Mike

Taree is about 1¾ hours up the road from Newcastle, assorted building, maintaining and flying going on here...

Hi thanks for the information and i'll be able to get up there. Let me know your cantact and I'll arrgange a suitable time. Cheers Mike.

Let me know your contact and I'll arrange a suitable time.

I'm usually around my hangar most days of the week (I live next to it).

If you come to Taree, someone there will point you in my direction.

WingCardweb.jpg.78230cc76b8f62f94389d574075b542b.jpg

Must update my artwork.... Now have a Lightwing and Foxbat available.

Arthur.

I'm usually around my hangar most days of the week (I live next to it).If you come to Taree, someone there will point you in my direction.

[ATTACH=full]23557[/ATTACH]

Must update my artwork.... Now have a Lightwing and Foxbat available.

Arthur.

Hi Arthur thanks for the contacts. Cheers Mike