Blackwater to Rolleston Rail Line

Keith Page

I am wondering how many people on this forum have discovered that the rail line from Blackwater to Rolleston is not shown on the WAC charts. This line has been there for about 5 years I will stand to be corrected on the time I know it is enough time for information to be handed about and be represented on a map.

Regards

Keith Page

Guest Maj Millard

Well the last Central Qld WAC chart didn't even have the town of Wandowan on it !......but I can guarantee you all there is a very nice little town there, with a nice little airstrip too !!............Maj.....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Well the last Central Qld WAC chart didn't even have the town of Wandowan on it !......but I can guarantee you all there is a very nice little town there, with a nice little airstrip too !!............Maj.....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

.....................and it is a legal requirement to have an up to date WAC chart with you when in flight. I am wondering if the WAC is not up to date who's but is in trouble.

The umbrella the map issue is under is "SAFETY" as the legislators tell us.

Regards

Keith Page.

It's on the ozrunways WAC,

• Like 1

I have emailed and phoned the authorities regarding the omission you all guessed it not one has replied. Note the section in the ERSA regarding errors well that is good as useless as no one responds.

Only reply received, was the automated email response, all that correspondence was about three years ago.

I think that is oodles of time.

Regards

Keith Page.

I have emailed and phoned the authorities regarding the omission you all guessed it not one has replied. Note the section in the ERSA regarding errors well that is good as useless as no one responds.Only reply received, was the automated email response, all that correspondence was about three years ago.

I think that is oodles of time.

Regards

Keith Page.

The rail line is older than 5 years and like you, I advised the appropriate authorities but to no avail.

Good point about about having the latest WAC that is more out of date than the previous 5 or so editions

The rail line is older than 5 years and like you, I advised the appropriate authorities but to no avail.Good point about about having the latest WAC that is more out of date than the previous 5 or so editions

.........and we must abide by the rules and regulations as set out by all this correspondence we receive by the ream.

Nothing happens when we are fed the incorrect information which we must decipher.

Regards

Keith Page.