Overkill?

HeadInTheClouds

It certainly has all the right sounds ! I'll have to look up what type it is. Interesting.

He comes in quite fast for the aircraft, it might be one of it's early flights.

Sounds nice, not too sure if the sound justifys the 12 GPH fuel burn... (45L if my maths is correct?) [http://www.zenithair.com/misc/turbine-power.html]

Im watching the PBS TP100, not sure of the fuel burn for this one, but itd be interesting and worth it if theyre affordable...

[http://www.pbsvb.com/dlt_motor_tps100.php]

Guest Michael Coates

No good for RAA cause we cant have turbines.... Notice how it is not painted, probably the heat from the exhaust would mess it up !

Not so sure about that Michael, I have heard a few people say that. It is certainly not so in 95-10 types where you can pretty much do what you want as long as you stay within the weight and wing loading limits.

Why do you say that turbines are not permitted in RAA?

Not so sure about that Michael, I have heard a few people say that. It is certainly not so in 95-10 types where you can pretty much do what you want as long as you stay within the weight and wing loading limits.Why do you say that turbines are not permitted in RAA?

You wanna see a turbo 95.10???... YEE HAR!!!!... You put a turbine in your javelin and I wanna come see the luna shot....

Guest Darren Masters
^ You need to get you one of those on your ride Daz!Awesome videos!!!

Yes Chris, may increase the cruise speed a few kts!