Photos Wanted For New Ra-aus Website

bas

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am looking for some good photos of recreational aircraft for the new website. They will go on the "aircraft" page to give people an idea about the kind of aircraft we fly. So I need:

• Ultralight / LSA category: Jabirus, SportStar, Morgan Aeroworks, etc.

• Trikes / weight shift

• powered chutes.

I don't want to randomly grab them off the internet and having to chase people for permission. So if you have good quality photos, please send them to me under the understanding they may be used for this purpose!

Please email them to [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

Uhm, that should be "for" new RA-Aus website. Can't edit it, maybe a moderator can...

Fixed

Maybe people can post their photos here in this thread or Bas can start another?

Thanks for the ones coming in so far, some really great ones!

I am away this weekend, but just because I have not replies to your emails yet, doesn't mean I have not seen or appreciated them!

Sent from my iPad. ;)

Has anyone got some good photos of trikes (weight shift) and powered parachutes?

It would also be great to have pictures of people inside aircraft, student and instructor, etc.

Thanks for all the pictures so far!

Hi Guys and Gals,I am looking for some good photos of recreational aircraft for the new website. They will go on the "aircraft" page to give people an idea about the kind of aircraft we fly. So I need:

• Ultralight / LSA category: Jabirus, SportStar, Morgan Aeroworks, etc.

• Trikes / weight shift

• powered chutes.

I don't want to randomly grab them off the internet and having to chase people for permission. So if you have good quality photos, please send them to me under the understanding they may be used for this purpose!

Please email them to [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bas, I have sent you one of my Thruster Gemini i hope it's what you want. Cheers Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Look for the RA-Aus website to go live next week!

And now that I have your attention in the thread, anyone got some good NATFLY photos? I am especially looking for site overview photos, display sites, etc.

Thanks,

Bas.

• 2 weeks later...