Looking To Buy A Savage Cub - Has Any One Got One ?

Gforce

The importer as per your website posted above is a regular contributor to this forum, so I'm certain he can help you get in touch with an pwner as soon as he sees this.

I've had a fly in one and without being a Cub expert it went quite well.

PS: Every aircraft is compromise :-)

Thanks all - Dave, yes I did read your article. I believe that was the " classic " with 80 ponnies ? We are looking at the Cub, so the latest version with 100 hp. I have read, and re read everything I can find about them. The main con I can find it the lack of buffeting prior to stalling.. they kind of just quit flying. Michael, can you shead some insight here please. I know you the importer and have seen you thread contributions but have found past posting fairly un biased so over to you....

Guest Michael Coates

There is really not much buffet WHEN fiited with VG's but the ASI is showing zero at the same time so you know your SLOOOOW. Without the VG's the stall is about 5 knots faster and there is a real buffet.... with or without VG's there easy to fly close to the stall its just with the VG's the plane goes so damm slow.....

OK Thanks Michael - Well, you have spoke to my Dad last week ( bing ) so we will test it in the coming weeks and think you are getting an order. On another note, do you know if there will be a matching RC model like Zlin have done with the Bobber ? Also, sold any bobbers down under yet ?

• Like 1