Part Time CFI Job?

Just a heads up of a position coming up soon....

The Manning River Aero Club (Taree), will be looking to replace their outgoing CFI mid December

It's a small club with a fairly new C172s, and the ability to cross hire a couple of other local aircraft.

The position would suit someone that is basically self sufficient (both in CFI qualifications, and financially, ie; semi retired) and would be happy to relocate to the Taree area.

The club is not big enough to be a 'Full Time' school (currently working 4 days a week), so would suit someone not looking to create a career in flying, more someone that has done that, and would like to 'keep their hand in' in semi retirement.

Taree is a reasonably sized, self sustaining (not reliant on tourism) town, with reasonably priced real estate.

We have oceans, beaches, rivers and mountains to fly around, a good hard surface runway and a grass cross strip to play with, as well as numerous other grass strips in the local area.

I am only one of the local ultralight pilots in the area, so further information would have to be sought from the MRAC committee to find any more info.

Unfortunately it looks like the club website has been hacked by the Indonesians, but contact info can be found around the web, try (02) 6553 9301, but I think this is the clubhouse, and probably not be answered out of business hours?

Website (if fixed);http://www.mrac.org.au/

Guest Howard Hughes

Perhaps you should let them know their website is not working!014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

PS: I reckon Taree would be a great place to live, great little airport too!