Avgas 172

avgas172

002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif Morning all, Just landed in this forum and up to an hour ago didn't realise it existed. Have been GA flying for just under 30 years and own my own C172 (twelve years) Don't get enough flying any more due to time and expense constraints, but I am working on the time part of it. Have been a member of the professional pilots network for nearly ten years and hope to be a contributing member for as many years here. Based in Mount Isa Qld due to work and so I have plenty of useful places to visit in the 172 within an easy couple of hours flying, I tried the RA flying thing in a J160 and very rapidly scarpered back to my C172, so I tips my hat to you that do fly in the little bugsmashers.

cheers

Chris

Hi Chris, I started in trikes, then Jabs and the a C172 which I owned 8 years and sold and got back into bug smashers, I will never go back to owning a GA plane due to expense to maintain. Why did you give away the light flying ? I must admit every time I fly a C172 now it feel like a tank and I can do no wrong as it is very forgiving,

• 3 weeks later...