Interesting base jump.... or slide?

OK, there is not really an ideal forum for this - not really a glide or a soar but then I like how they use the 'Sail' soundtrack....

[media=vimeo]80704110[/media]

"Compression Fracture of the T12 Vertebra, 5 stitches to the eye, 6 stitches to the chin, severely sprained Back, wrist and hand. multiple bruised areas."

Well, the scenery is very nice anyway.

Lucky he needed stretcher.gif.b5405e56385022b0c281bce09d6ac829.gif rather than:work:. I've always thought jumping out of perfectly good planes was silly but BASE jumping seems to be 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

Another thing NOT on my to do list is wing suits, they look good in videos but that's as close as ill get

• 1 year later...

Yeah I think I'd prefer to fly a mistreated jab over tiger country than chance the odds with that:hide:

I wonder what the stats of deaths per participant are for wing suit flyers? I remember seeing footage of one clipping (not gently) a bridge a fair while ago that ended badly but otherwise I don't recall any other ones. Maybe people expect them to die so it's not so newsworthy?