Long Time AUF/RAA Member,Retired CFI.

farri

Hi,Everyone,I`ve just landed and hope to be of assistance to anyone that I can Help and receive assistance from anyone who can help me.

Cheers and lets keep the Drifters flying.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Hi farri & welcome. I'm sure there will be plenty here will take advantage of your offer! And once I'm checked out on the Gazelle I'm pretty sure my instructor will be happy to get me tail wheel proficient on a Drifter.

Regards, Decca.;)

• 1 month later...

Hi Franko.

Good to make contact again, Remember the chap that came over form Bris. in a pri-mover to fly your A/C at some weekends when work took me to Cairns.

Well I'm very pleased that you have also joined the gang. Look forward to interesting discussions with you and our new group of freinds

Cheers.

Steve.

PS. We are now in WA.

Hi Steve,

I do remember and if I remember correctly you wanted to start a flying school,I hope you have and that all is well,please come and see me if you are ever in this part of the country.

Cheers and all the best.

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for asking for my opinion,Those are the only 2 RAA schools in FNQ at the moment,I`ve known both CFI at both schools in Innisfail for a long time,I know them well,I recomend you give them both a try and choose the one that best fits your needs.

Feel free to contact me any time,sooner or later I will have my Drifter back in the air.

Cheers.

farri.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Mate.

Sorry for not replying sooner but (work) must come first, you know that cursed 4 letter word. Yes we have our school up and running here in WA. Look at our web site under RA-Aus schools, WA. Avon Valley Ultralights. Must run, will chat after next weekend.

Cheers.

Steve Vette.

Realy Pleased

AVU, Steve,

I`m realy pleased you have your school running and I hope it does very well for you,remember to tell your students that flying is nothing to be affraid of, it`s only the last bit at the bottom that hurts.

All The Best.

farri.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif