Hi to everyone from Biondi.

Guest Biondi

Guest Biondi

Hi everyone,

I`m A long time AUF/RAA member and also a member of the Atherton Adventure Fliers Club,I`m 77 years old and still enjoying flying my Maxair Drifter,regularly.

I`d love to hear from someone out there.

Cheers to all,I`m happy to have landed.;)

Welcome Biondi. Extreme sports at your age;). At least you got there, but I'm not THAT far behind. There's only four members on line at the moment - the rest must be at church, so I'll start the welcome replies for you. There's a lot of drifter fans out there & I hope to get an hour or two to include in my log book.

Regards, Decca.

Welcome Biondi, I wasn't in church. I was counting my marbles to see if I still had them all at only 71 yrs old. There are a few missing but they don't interfere with my flying. I know of an 85 year old pilot at Theodore who gets around in a Jabiru. It looks a bit scruffy as he can't clean it but he goes OK.

Welcome biondi, sorry mate I'm another one that was'nt at church , just plastering walls all day, the painting awaits. Ah!! relaxing sundays , and I look out the window, and just can't believe the fantastic weather I'm missing,, A chance to comit Aviation missed, is a chance lost forever... Happy landings, regards Lance....

Welcome Biondi,

Mate there's hope for me yet!!!

Take care of the undecarriage and the rest should be ok as well,

Don't fly by the seat of your pants, it's not good for the piles, especially on some of those rough country landing strips.

Regards

Alan