Site Help Needed

Admin

Hi All

Recreational Flying is looking for someone who could assist the site and all the users with on a monthly basis enter aviation events into the Recreational Flying Event Calender.

We will set it up that you would receive an email of aviation events happening around Australia and all you need to do would be to click on the link of each event, ascertain the details of the event from the link and then simply insert them into the Calender.

In return you are a Recreational Flying First Class Member with its extra permissions and features and can use the title of Event Manager on the site.

If this is something that you would like to do to assist every Recreational Flying user and the aviation fraternity in general then please let me know...everyone here at Recreational Flying would be very appreciative, thanks.

Guest Maj Millard

Ian, I would have been quite happy to take this one on, that was before I became a board member !.... Unfortunately my daily workload there would not allow me to give the task my full attention.......I'm sure someone out there with more time on their hands will pick up this one ...........Cheers ,............Maj...........014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

I'll give it a go Ian. I just did a test run and it seems like a fairly simple process to enter an event. The bonus being that when the wife asks why I spend so much time on "that website", I can answer that it is "official business".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1