Newby at Cab

gardcycl

Pete Gardiner here, 0417646838, can find me at Hgr. 106, Jacks Hanger at Cab, Yak 52 Flyer and just trying to keep upto speed on whats happening around our local area and clubs. Especially new Regs, and Fly Friendly zones for many areas. Notice of events etc, Would be great for the Cab Club to have a monthly gathering, brunch, just to gather all club members together to bolster Club spirit. I noted the AGM last Dec had a very good turnout and was good to hear of progress with Future Clubhouse

I am big advocate of lobbying for all states to introduce as part of the property encumbrance register, same as REVS is to finance on a vehicle, a property register to show if one is purchasing a property in a known flight path which they have to acknowledge. Also it could be incorporated into Local Council Bylaws. Then no home owners can state they did not know they were purchasing near an aerodrome and make noise complaints

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete,

Nice to see you on here, I fly the lightwings out of Coominya... met you a few months a go (I think as I assume there is only one blue yak around locally 091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif)

Heaps of good info on here.

David