Challengeyourlimits

Hey everyone

“Challenge your limits ™” has decided to attempt a World Record. To be the youngest solo pilot to circumnavigate the world. The attempt will be made by our 17 year old pilot Pieter van Jaarsveld. The world record attempt will cover a distance of over 27,000nm travelling over 5 continents with an overall flight time of over 200 hours.

Please follow the Facebook page and get behind me for my solo attempt.

Thank you.

What facebook page?

“Challenge your limits" - brings about 10 Facebook pages mostly fitness related.

There are at least 20 Pieter van Jaarsvelds on Facebook.

Google isn't very helpful with either of those phrases either.

And it doesn't really help when searching for the youngest solo pilot to circumnavigate the world.

What facebook page?“Challenge your limits" - brings about 10 Facebook pages mostly fitness related.

There are at least 20 Pieter van Jaarsvelds on Facebook.

Google isn't very helpful with either of those phrases either.

And it doesn't really help when searching for the youngest solo pilot to circumnavigate the world.

Hey yeah it's all one word, but here's a direct link, so give it a search

Trying to get all my support out and my website will be up in a matter of days

Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Challengeyourlimits/266727723509052?ref=hl#

G`Day Shimit! You`ve said "the attempt will be made by our 17 year old pilot Pieter van Jaarsveld",then,"please follow the facebook page and get behind me for my solo attempt."

I`m left wondering who is actually going to make the attempt.

Frank.

G`Day Shimit! You`ve said "the attempt will be made by our 17 year old pilot Pieter van Jaarsveld",then,"please follow the facebook page and get behind me for my solo attempt."I`m left wondering who is actually going to make the attempt.

Frank.

Sorry I'm speaking on behalf of challengeyourlimits itself which is my branding and then as me who will be doing the flight, most details will be on the Facebook page and then I will be linking my website with full content in the next few days when it's finished.

Afterwards, then what?

After the flight that is ? Well after my attempt if I succeed I continue on flying doing what I love and hopefully demonstrated to kids and people that have dreams that they can achieve what they work hard for, and if I don't make the attempt I will continue trying until I do even if I'm not the youngest.

• Like 2