Hello

Liftmad

Just wanted to say Hi to all the members. I am new to flying and loving it. Wish I had started this years ago. My goal is to get my recreational pilot certificate, cross country and to enjoy. Anything more will be a bonus.

• Like 2

Just wanted to say Hi to all the members. I am new to flying and loving it. Wish I had started this years ago. My goal is to get my recreational pilot certificate, cross country and to enjoy. Anything more will be a bonus.

Hi Liftmad,

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif - where are you learning & what do you train in? You have joined the ranks of those many of us who wished we had done it earlier!!

Hope you continue to enjoy it (I am sure you will!)

Cheers,

Neil

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Liftmad!

I hope you enjoy your flying, as well as your time on this Forum 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif.

All you need to do now is to select a suitable avatar. Something like this perhaps:

1447408959_MadLiftNotice.jpg.9dcc21d6eadae51717c8689ca6dd38a8.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Liftmad,098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif - where are you learning & what do you train in? You have joined the ranks of those many of us who wished we had done it earlier!!

Hope you continue to enjoy it (I am sure you will!)

Cheers,

Neil

I am doing my training at Airsports Flying school out at Penfields. So far I have trained in a Texan, Storch and Topaz. All are great but my favorite is the Texan as I find it easier to fly. Topaz is great as well but the rudder takes a bit of getting used to.