New Tiger Moth project

kevdoncarder

work.gif.8d9e6d8ba9cdbd13b3ec052de09a1de4.gif

I found your blog on the saga of VH SAC most interesting. Blues skies and the best of fortune in your restoration. cheers Riley

Thanks Riley - check back every now and again to see how she is going - Might keep me honest and working on her if I know someone is watching:work:

work.gif.8d9e6d8ba9cdbd13b3ec052de09a1de4.gifThanks Riley - check back every now and again to see how she is going - Might keep me honest and working on her if I know someone is watching

Will definitely do so. I have irons in the fire at the moment re purchase of a homebrew biplane out of the US (nothing so auspicious as a DH.82 though). The nation can blame the current crappy state of the Aust dollar on my making a significant purchase overseas - it seems to happen every time! cheers

Yes, I have been eyeing off some of the bargain prices which items can be obtained for in the US in comparison to Oz. Are you looking at importing a Kit or an previously owned homebuilt? I was interested in a J3 cub at one stage but found the whole importing process too intimidating

Yes, I have been eyeing off some of the bargain prices which items can be obtained for in the US in comparison to Oz. Are you looking at importing a Kit or an previously owned homebuilt? I was interested in a J3 cub at one stage but found the whole importing process too intimidating

FFP Celebrity (86 hrs fm new) w/ R2600 Rotec radial. Have imported a couple of classic cars in the past but first time for an aircraft.