Ozrunways Pilot touring guide

SDQDI

I'm having trouble viewing a few airfields under the airfields tab. Most of them operate as per usual but the odd one (Gulgong originally but have found a few others since) when I try to open comes up with a pop up saying I don't have a subscription to the pilots touring guide. So just wondering if anyone else has come across this? And if I need to get the subscription how do I do that? I have downloaded the files in the download section associated with the pilots touring guide.

I'm having trouble viewing a few airfields under the airfields tab. Most of them operate as per usual but the odd one (Gulgong originally but have found a few others since) when I try to open comes up with a pop up saying I don't have a subscription to the pilots touring guide. So just wondering if anyone else has come across this? And if I need to get the subscription how do I do that? I have downloaded the files in the download section associated with the pilots touring guide.

SQ that's going to cost you another $19.00 . Refer OzRunways website .

Bob

• Informative 2

SQ that's going to cost you another $19.00 . Refer OzRunways website .Bob

Thanks Bob

All sorted now, only cost me 6$ but I didn't get that other airfield guide for 15 as the 6 dollars covered the one I wanted

Cheers Sam

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

So... on the trial version you can download (from the download selection) but cannot view them without the subscription. Is that correct?

I also downloaded the "Pilots touring guide" yesterday but can't find where to look at or open it.

So... on the trial version you can download (from the download selection) but cannot view them without the subscription. Is that correct?I also downloaded the "Pilots touring guide" yesterday but can't find where to look at or open it.

Yes I could download it before I subscribed but I couldn't view until I had paid the subscription.

I'm not sure what else is in the pilots touring guide besides airstrips, but I wanted to view Gulgong which appeared in the normal list of airfields so maybe they have just inserted each airfield into the list. I haven't been able to find it as a separate book or file anyway, which is a bit of a pity as it means you don't really know which airfields in the list are in it and which aren't. Well until you don't subscribe to it and find you can't open one:locked:

• Agree 1

So... on the trial version you can download (from the download selection) but cannot view them without the subscription. Is that correct?I also downloaded the "Pilots touring guide" yesterday but can't find where to look at or open it.

How do I access the Pilots Touring Guide?

Updated at 07 Apr, 2014 07:48 AM

You access PTG pages in the same way you access ERSA and DAP. If a PTG entry is available for an airfield, it will be listed in the document selector for an airfield.

• Informative 1