JET MEN . . . . . ( AKA "Looneys" )

Phil,This video was posted yesterday - check out page 2 of the New 21 days screen.

Thanks Peter,. . . . note to self. . .check new screen b4 posting "forwards" . . .emailed from a non pilot mate in OZ, . . good vid though ! !

Phil

Looneys... probably what they said about ol' Orville and Wilbur.. good thing they (and others) persevered!

Can't disagree there Adam,. . .probably a wise flight safety decision by Orville and Wilbur in not "persevering" with aerobatics around the high buildings in the middle of New York or Chicago though. . . .006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Not for a moment do I think they are 'Looneys!'......They are guys, with a vision, the guts and the skill to do what they are doing. They are creating the path for others to follow.....Who knows where it will lead.

Frank.

• Agree 3

Oh dear. . . . . . .

Just cause I didn't put a laughing smiley in the title. . . .sheesh !

Sense of humour failure 'R' us ?. . . .

As I said. . . ."Good Vid though. . ."

If they make one of them rigs to fit a fat bar$tard,. . . . I'LL Fly one tomorrow morning ! ! ! ! ! ! looking at the wing loading arithmetic,. . .I dunno if I'd fit in the back of a Herc with an 11 metre wing and 2 x RB211s strapped on my back. . . . . ( do you need BIG hands for positive control though I wonder. . . ? ? ? ? ? ) MAYBE you need FLYING GLOVES. . . . . a mate of mine said he bought some Guitar gloves, and could play a guitar just fine whilst wearing em,. . . . .maybe I could fly with the right kind of gloves. . .?? I mean. . .RAF officers used to fly with Kid gloves,. . . .why they didn't use Adult gloves I dunno,. . .. the world is full of questions. . . . .