Boeing Stearman Attacks R44 in UK

Noticed this on Prrune & thought it was worth posting.

My thoughts,

She was texting whilst taxiing.

also nice to see an R44 destroyed & no one hurt

Fly Safe

RW:rotary:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201498/Woman-pilot-bidding-emulate-Amy-Johnson-hits-parked-helicopter.html

• Like 1

Noticed this on Prrune & thought it was worth posting.

My thoughts,

She was texting whilst taxiing.

also nice to see an R44 destroyed & no one hurt

Fly Safe

RW:rotary:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201498/Woman-pilot-bidding-emulate-Amy-Johnson-hits-parked-helicopter.html

Extract from the "Normal Procedures" section of the POH (which I wrote myself) from my radial taildragger:

"WARNING - Forward visibility from the cockpit is poor. Exercise caution during taxi."

Guessing she missed that bit in hers!

• Agree 1

Extract from the "Normal Procedures" section of the POH (which I wrote myself) from my radial taildragger:

"WARNING - Forward visibility from the cockpit is poor. Exercise caution during taxi."

Guessing she missed that bit in hers!

Tracy may be a lot like Amy, I read the book on Amy Johnson and she did bend her plane a few times, the funniest part of the book was her landings were referred to as arrivals. Amy is still my hero as she never gave up and fulfilled her dreams. I hope Tracy does do the trip, I think it great to see people take on an adventure, I would not have the guts to do what she wants to do. Good on her, hope she don't wreck too many more aircraft, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Tracy may be a lot like Amy, I read the book on Amy Johnson and she did bend her plane a few times, the funniest part of the book was her landings were referred to as arrivals. Amy is still my hero as she never gave up and fulfilled her dreams. I hope Tracy does do the trip, I think it great to see people take on an adventure, I would not have the guts to do what she wants to do. Good on her, hope she don't wreck too many more aircraft, LOL.