Go the Cowboys

Guest GraemeM

The some what embarrassing outcome for the NRL when the grand final is played and there are thousands of unsold seats because sydeny ppl can't be bothered to go the grand final because of no local teams.

I was worried about that too, but with attendance last night being 82,758 and capacity of 83,500 there were only 759 empty seats in the stadium, less than 1%! We arrived early and settled in to the Crossbar and screamed ourselves hoarse at full time and the minutes after. The oversized cowboy hat I wore was a big hit with pretty much everyone, even the Broncos fans, and quite a few asked where I got it. :pEven getting home on the train wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so all in all it was a great night, and a long-deserved victory for the Cowboys.

• Like 1

What better way to cap the footy season off..

Broncos and Cowboys in the grand final that is after the State of Origin..

Win for Queensland, if anyone has forgotten the answer.

Where does the footy talent reside??

Even blind Freddy can see that.

Regards,

KP.

it was a cracking game, its good for the NRL that the cowboys won. It's going to be an expensive hangover for the tax payer if the cowboys get a new stadium from this.

What you want the stadium at Wellcamp???

Regards,

KP.

This really gets on my goat. Andrew Johns is a drug cheat and openly says he used drugs while playing he should not be a immortal or a commentator. His poor brother Matt was crucified and lost his job for something that no one especially the media should have got involved in. I fear the same for beau Ryan. Both very funny and good blokes...if they feel they have to pork some strangers or friends whose business is it of ours?????.... so long as they do their jobs and do it well who cares. I do not advocate any cheating at all but you dont know the circumstances or whats involved behind the scenes...it has nothing to do with the us or especially the rest of the media

• Like 1
  • Agree 2