Hey everyone

OzScot

Hi all,

I've been a reader of these forums since the start of the year , when I started learning to fly - and it's a fantastic resource - thanks to all who offer their considerable advice. I'm a 31 year old Scot who started learning to fly a long time after I originally thought I would. I always planned to fly commercially and was studying aeronautical engineering when at age 19 I was diagnosed type 1 diabetic and told that path was over. Regardless, after all this time I've recently got my certificate and cross-country endorsement which is fantastic. So for that reason I'm a big RA Aus fan - great to have an opportunity to be included, with common sense regulations.

Anyway, that's the short story :-). Nice to meet you all,

Cheery bye,

Michael

Hi all,I've been a reader of these forums since the start of the year , when I started learning to fly - and it's a fantastic resource - thanks to all who offer their considerable advice. I'm a 31 year old Scot who started learning to fly a long time after I originally thought I would. I always planned to fly commercially and was studying aeronautical engineering when at age 19 I was diagnosed type 1 diabetic and told that path was over. Regardless, after all this time I've recently got my certificate and cross-country endorsement which is fantastic. So for that reason I'm a big RA Aus fan - great to have an opportunity to be included, with common sense regulations.

Anyway, that's the short story :-). Nice to meet you all,

Cheery bye,

Michael

G'Day Michael. Great to see you join up as a Forum member, after lurking for nearly a year! 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

• Like 1