Need some shielded cable

Thirsty

Hi allanyone know where I can get 2 to 3 metres of shielded two pair aircraft cable? Our Jabiru PTT wiring needs to be replaced.

Thanks

Where are you based? Ican give you 2 or 3 pair old stock...............needs cleaning oxide off the wire and re-tinning ie: soldering the ends.

Ian, cable turned up today and it looks brand new. You're a champion mate and there's a beer waiting when you're next in Adelaide. I work directly opposite the Rob Roy on Halifax St in Adelaide!

Tony

Ian, cable turned up today and it looks brand new. You're a champion mate and there's a beer waiting when you're next in Adelaide. I work directly opposite the Rob Roy on Halifax St in Adelaide!Tony

Gee with an adress like that you shouldn't be 'thirsty'.003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

I find 800grit paper cleans up the oxide well enough to re-tin the wire.

Pleased to help out................regards Ian

Ta mate. Just on my name, everyone assumes it means I'm an alcoholic! My "real" name is Tony Hirst so T Hirst - thirst - thirsty. This was made up early on in my RAAF career and has stuck. Of course I am an alcoholic but not because of my name :) - just because I am an aussie :)

• Haha 1