Student Pilot Age Restriction

Admin

If many of you remember I shouted from the ceiling a few years ago when the then board restricted the age of student pilots in RAAus. My comments that this was completely wrong and doesn't foster interest in aviation in younger people, people who we need to come up the ranks enjoying recreational aviation, were attacked by some of the then board members...it was back when that idiot was the CEO.

HOORAY, finally the RAAus board has seen the light and reversed that incredibly stupid decision. Now our children, grand children etc can enjoy learning to fly and create future careers for themselves.

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

If many of you remember I shouted from the ceiling a few years ago when the then board restricted the age of student pilots in RAAus. My comments that this was completely wrong and doesn't foster interest in aviation in younger people, people who we need to come up the ranks enjoying recreational aviation, were attacked by some of the then board members...it was back when that idiot was the CEO.HOORAY, finally the RAAus board has seen the light and reversed that incredibly stupid decision. Now our children, grand children etc can enjoy learning to fly and create future careers for themselves.

Ian, considering the range of idiots we've had in top positions the past, you need to be more specific in which of the previous idiots you are referring to (or, perhaps not as the list is long).

• Haha 3

The problem is when I was typing that post I couldn't remember his name...that's how much thought I ever gave him, especially after he got solictors to send me a nasty letter threatening legal action against this site...now his name...what was it...i had to do a search of the site to find it...Tizzard it was, and his mate Runciman...where are they now...long gone and never to be heard of again, thank bloody Christ for that

• Like 2
  • Agree 3