First Flight Today

Hi All,

Had my (TIF) today at Redcliffe (YRED), very very windy but thanks to Wayne, my instructor at Fly Now Redcliffe, we manage to get some air time

Wayne took us up in their Sportstar and taught me same basics regarding Effects of Controls, even with the constant buffering from the wind and a very scary crosswind landing, I've got the flying bug

Going forward, the plan is to learn with their Tecnam P92, unfortunately I am a big bloke, so some diet and exercise is now also part of my learning to fly experience

My mindset is go, just have to get the body to stop saying no, lol. Have been given homework for my next lesson, so now have to concentrate on achieving both goals

Brent

image.jpeg.1f402f90357cd33a2273351479ca6e71.jpeg

• Like 6

Hi All,Had my (TIF) today at Redcliffe (YRED), very very windy but thanks to Wayne, my instructor at Fly Now Redcliffe, we manage to get some air time

Wayne took us up in their Sportstar and taught me same basics regarding Effects of Controls, even with the constant buffering from the wind and a very scary crosswind landing, I've got the flying bug

Going forward, the plan is to learn with their Tecnam P92, unfortunately I am a big bloke, so some diet and exercise is now also part of my learning to fly experience

Have my next lesson booked, counting the hours already, Brent

Congratulations mate....

Arrr diet, I think that makes two of us.

Hi Brent,

Yes I met you there over the weekend, welcome to Fly Now...We are a happy bunch and I hope to see you again soon and wish you all the best for your training... 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Yes it was a bit to rough for me on Sunday at RED but that's the way it goes...

David