Hi

Just joined, I started my journey at Cranbourne(tas) at 17, took a little break and came back at 37 in Tamworth. I now have my RAA pilot certificate and are doing my Nav. I hope to be flying my Bushbaby 500 some time this year after a bit of downtime for tidying up. I have met some great people since flying and hope to continue this. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum Clinton, not only are there some great flying people but we also have some great looking people on this site.

I mean so say, who wouldn't fall in love with a cuddly thing like Brent. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif.

Alan.

Just joined, I started my journey at Cranbourne(tas) at 17, took a little break and came back at 37 in Tamworth. I now have my RAA pilot certificate and are doing my Nav. I hope to be flying my Bushbaby 500 some time this year after a bit of downtime for tidying up. I have met some great people since flying and hope to continue this. Cheers.

Welcome Clinton,

Do you have access to an RAA friendly airstrip close to Tamworth?

Cheers Steve...

• Agree 1

Welcome to the forum Clinton, not only are there some great flying people but we also have some great looking people on this site.I mean so say, who wouldn't fall in love with a cuddly thing like Brent. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif.

Alan.

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif Thanks Alan,

The sad thing is I am a lot closer to looking like Bob than I care to be, I work in logistics, wear yellow & blue, have glasses as well, and if I am bloody honest, I could lose a few pounds as well. 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

• Haha 1