Another newbie arrives...

Well done. Liam enjoy it - I like flying the Sling 2 low wing more of a mans aircraft - compared to all the other pussy Cesena types........

That should start something for your first post. Enjoy.

Well done. Liam enjoy it - I like flying the Sling 2 low wing more of a mans aircraft - compared to all the other pussy Cesena types........That should start something for your first post. Enjoy.

Thanks man! I agree. Compared to the Tecnam P92 and Skyhawk I have tried, I much prefer the Sling. Also very sporty...

Hi Liam,The Sling 2 is a great aircraft. Flew solo not so long ago on my 15th birthday out of ybsu, and still have a long way to go.I also started when I was 14. Soak it in and enjoy!

Hey Sean, thanks for the reply. I'm assuming your with the Aero Club? I went there once or twice but found it was a bit cheaper to go out to Caloundra with GoFly. Has your experience been good? Which instructor? Sorry about all the questions.

Thanks,

Liam

welcome Liam. Good to see a young person joining our ranks, I can't even remember being 14. The most exciting thing I got to do then was drive a tractor and milk cows.

welcome Liam. Good to see a young person joining our ranks, I can't even remember being 14. The most exciting thing I got to do then was drive a tractor and milk cows.

M...I were growin' oop in a rolled up newspaper on t'side of t' M4.....