Hi from South Coast NSW

damiens

G'day Damiens

You can't go wrong with any of those 3 aircraft IM(biased)O.

I own a Hornet STOL and really enjoy it, it is one of the few things that I have never had buyers remorse with:thumb up:. I love the fact it is an Australian made machine and cannot speak highly enough of Ole and his teams customer service:thumb up: they are always more than happy to help and as I have already said I can't speak highly enough of them.

The other two planes are also beauties in their own right, Brett (the Aussie superstol agent) is a local in my hometown so I have got to see a fair bit of the superstol and it is a very nice machine and the S20 from all reports I have heard is also a nice rig:thumb up:

If you haven't already done it I would recommend a trip to Taree to see the AAK mob (yes I am biased!) and also talk to Brett and have a look at a superstol in the flesh.

Anyway like I said you can't go wrong with any of those three aircraft, make sure you keep us up to date with your decisions:wink: and if you do get up to YQDI to see Brett give us a yell and come for a spin in a hornet at the same time:whistling: (any excuse for a fly!)

Regards Sam

• Like 1

G'day DamiensYou can't go wrong with any of those 3 aircraft IM(biased)O.

I own a Hornet STOL and really enjoy it, it is one of the few things that I have never had buyers remorse with:thumb up:. I love the fact it is an Australian made machine and cannot speak highly enough of Ole and his teams customer service:thumb up: they are always more than happy to help and as I have already said I can't speak highly enough of them.

The other two planes are also beauties in their own right, Brett (the Aussie superstol agent) is a local in my hometown so I have got to see a fair bit of the superstol and it is a very nice machine and the S20 from all reports I have heard is also a nice rig:thumb up:

If you haven't already done it I would recommend a trip to Taree to see the AAK mob (yes I am biased!) and also talk to Brett and have a look at a superstol in the flesh.

Anyway like I said you can't go wrong with any of those three aircraft, make sure you keep us up to date with your decisions:wink: and if you do get up to YQDI to see Brett give us a yell and come for a spin in a hornet at the same time:whistling: (any excuse for a fly!)

Regards Sam

Thanks Sam, I might just take you up on that offer. Still getting my thoughts together as to the benefits of each. The mission is definitely calling for the best STOL performance, for camping and dropping into paddocks and clearings. I must say that the video of the hornet on the creek bed was impressive. I will post a link when I find it again.