Cabin width

If the weight increase goes ahead I have been dreaming of maybe stepping up to a rv7 , but watching lots of y tube videos the cabin looks a bit cramped, great cruising along at 170 but nothing worse than rubbing shoulders on a long trip. The plane I fly has staggered seating , works good, what would the narrowest cab width you would go for.

I don't think the RV7 will make it into RAAus as the stall speed is 51kts which I believe is to high, I think the only RV that would make both ends is the RV12...correct me if I am wrong.

David

Maybe they will lift the stall speed as well otherwise what would be the point of going to 1500kgs , my other choice is to go with the rpl , but my question was more so to do with min cab width , any sugestions?

Maybe they will lift the stall speed as well otherwise what would be the point of going to 1500kgs , my other choice is to go with the rpl , but my question was more so to do with min cab width , any sugestions?

RV7 and 9 have cabin width of 43 inches (109cm).

RV9(A) stall speed 38 solo and 44kts at MTOW.

There are two or three RV9A on the RAAus Register currently limited to 600kg MTOW.

My RV9A is registered GA Experimental.

Mike

RV7 and 9 have cabin width of 43 inches (109cm).RV9(A) stall speed 38 solo and 44kts at MTOW.

There are two or three RV9A on the RAAus Register currently limited to 600kg MTOW.

My RV9A is registered GA Experimental.

Mike

Thanks, at 43inches is there plenty of room for two bigger blokes or are you rubbing shoulders