Email Address Changes

Admin

What has become a daily ritual for me is managing the number of bounced emails and email replies I receive from users of the site.

1. When a user received an update notification to a thread or Private Conversation, there is red text in it advising not to reply by email, however some users still do. By emailing a reply instead of clicking the blue button in the email, their email is sent to me by default and not its intended audience. The email address that these notifications will soon be using will be a no-reply address so clicking "Reply" to these emails will send them into neverland where only Peter Pan will get to read 083_lost.gif.2c655b36c89d6cff882e0dc8f9fc5e85.gif

2. Users that do not have a current email address in their site settings will automatically be moved into a no access usergroup once an email comes back bounced. A new automated system that is being implemented will be looking for any bounced emails. When one comes in it will automatically move the user's registration into the no access usergroup only giving them access to their settings to change their email address to a current one.

3. I am changing the email address for Admin of the site. For those that know it, it is ibaker at j... and it will change to ian at j... so please update your contact for the site to this updated one as the ibaker at j... will soon cease to exist

As always though, if you are having any issues with this site you can always give me a ring on 0412 881108 - prefer in the evening though as I am at work during the day.

Thanks for your understanding