Sena SR 10 bluetooth adapter

Howdy all I am thinking of getting a SR 10 bluetooth system set up but would not have the faintest idea if a popular ICOM- a15

radio would work on these as i know they work with certain brands of ICOMS,just wondering if anyone out there has a

set up I am refering to before I blow my dough ray me on one .Cheers.

Howdy all I am thinking of getting a SR 10 bluetooth system set up but would not have the faintest idea if a popular ICOM- a15radio would work on these as i know they work with certain brands of ICOMS,just wondering if anyone out there has a

set up I am refering to before I blow my dough ray me on one .Cheers.

I have several mates using these for powered paraglider (PPG) operations. I will be getting one soon from Adrian of Backpack Airsports to link my headset and VHF on bluetooth for PPG.

• Helpful 1

Yep found out today after many searches they are ok with the icom a-15s,and have ordered one with a headset and cable.So looking forward to be able to clearly hear people on it especially on a safety point of view..Seeing some youtube footage on them they sound crystal clear and not overly expensive either.

• 1 month later...
I have several mates using these for powered paraglider (PPG) operations. I will be getting one soon from Adrian of Backpack Airsports to link my headset and VHF on bluetooth for PPG.

They are awesome,tested mine on the weekend,WOW,no more annoying cables,and crystal clear sound,even in my noisy aerochute.Never thought that would be possible.

Hi Fred,

I got the 20s dual pack and installed in helmets for PIC and PAX and have the SR10 with vhf chord from Adrian with the amplifier. All works so well. Very important when first turning on the VHF to precharge the amplifier with a couple second press of the PTT as the amplifier is powered by the SR10.

Hi Fred,I got the 20s dual pack and installed in helmets for PIC and PAX and have the SR10 with vhf chord from Adrian with the amplifier. All works so well. Very important when first turning on the VHF to precharge the amplifier with a couple second press of the PTT as the amplifier is powered by the SR10.

Gday Mike,yes i got the the instructions on the does and do not does, from Adrian with the preamp,thanks.I got the Sena 3sb 2off for pic and pax,they are the basic headphones which I wired into my old helmets,they are not the

hamburger with the lot like your 20s,only for very close range intercom and to pair up with a couple of other apps,but suits me,maybe upgrade later.