Hi..newbie here

NinjaNate

Hi All

I'm Nate. I've not flown for nearly 20 yrs. I got my pilot cert at Lismore with Wayne Fisher on a drifter many moons ago.

I've been thinking taking up flying aga in lately and have been drooling over photos of foxbats online.

Anywho.. happy travels all

Nate

Hi AllI'm Nate. I've not flown for nearly 20 yrs. I got my pilot cert at Lismore with Wayne Fisher on a drifter many moons ago.

I've been thinking taking up flying aga in lately and have been drooling over photos of foxbats online.

Nate

Hi Nate,

Go for it! You know you want to......

Cheers,

Neil

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All I'm Nate. I've not flown for nearly 20 yrs. I got my pilot cert at Lismore with Wayne Fisher on a drifter many moons ago.Nate

Hi Nate, I`m Franco or Frank, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif....Have you had a look at the Drifter section, on here?

Hi AllI'm Nate. I've not flown for nearly 20 yrs. I got my pilot cert at Lismore with Wayne Fisher on a drifter many moons ago.

Nate

Hi Nate. Welcome. You should try a Skyranger Nynja for a fly :-) Cheers Mike

Just had a bit of a squiz around the net at the skyranger nynja. They look like a terrific little aircraft. Did you build yours or buy it of someone?

Built it. Its great to fly. Good visibility looking out on landing and take off. I have flown the fox bat a22 and Nynja is similar fit and handling.

Built it. Its great to fly. Good visibility looking out on landing and take off. I have flown the fox bat a22 and Nynja is similar fit and handling.

Very interesting indeed... And about half the price too by the looks!

Do you mind if I ask a few questions?.. . What engine did you fit? What would you estimate that you spent on top of the mkt price (..eng, prop, avionics etc)? How long did your build take? How many hours a week on avg do you think you spent on it? Which model did you get (..there looks to be a few diff skyrangers..swifts, nynjas?). Was this your 1st build (..ive builty last couple of houses but ive not built an airplane before)?

Feel free to ignore my interrogation if that's too many questions above

Thanks Mike!

Very interesting indeed... And about half the price too by the looks!Do you mind if I ask a few questions?.. . What engine did you fit? What would you estimate that you spent on top of the mkt price (..eng, prop, avionics etc)? How long did your build take? How many hours a week on avg do you think you spent on it? Which model did you get (..there looks to be a few diff skyrangers..swifts, nynjas?). Was this your 1st build (..ive builty last couple of houses but ive not built an airplane before)?

Feel free to ignore my interrogation if that's too many questions above

Thanks Mike!

"KIT price"..not "mkt price"..@#÷%* autocorrect!!