Hi From Akron, Ohio, USA

GcmsGuru

I'm George and have been flying for 49 years having taken my first lesson in 1968.

Have owned three acft during that span starting with a T'Craft BC-12D in 1972 (rebuilt from a basket case), next was a '74 PA-28 Warrior in '97, and ending with a PA-32 "6" in 2004 through 2009. Also have a little time in the right seat of a Douglas A-26 which had been converted to civil executive charter use.

Now, due to lack of money, I'm beginning to build a two place WeedHopper to be licensed as an Experimental Light Sport in order to introduce my fiance to flying.

• Like 2

I'm George and have been flying for 49 years having taken my first lesson in 1968.Have owned three acft during that span starting with a T'Craft BC-12D in 1972 (rebuilt from a basket case), next was a '74 PA-28 Warrior in '97, and ending with a PA-32 "6" in 2004 through 2009. Also have a little time in the right seat of a Douglas A-26 which had been converted to civil executive charter use.

Now, due to lack of money, I'm beginning to build a two place WeedHopper to be licensed as an Experimental Light Sport in order to introduce my fiance to flying.

Hey George. I reckon getting out of GA and upgrading to a WeedHopper ultralight must certainly impress your fiance. Welcome to the 'good end of town' and congratulations and best wishes on both ventures. cheers

INow, due to lack of money, I'm beginning to build a two place WeedHopper to be licensed as an Experimental Light Sport in order to introduce my fiance to flying.

Well done George, hope you stick some updates on the Weedhopper build in our build thread occasionally.

I'm George and have been flying for 49 years having taken my first lesson in 1968.Have owned three acft during that span starting with a T'Craft BC-12D in 1972 (rebuilt from a basket case), next was a '74 PA-28 Warrior in '97, and ending with a PA-32 "6" in 2004 through 2009. Also have a little time in the right seat of a Douglas A-26 which had been converted to civil executive charter use.

Welcome George. The Weedhopper project sounds interesting - keep us posted please.

Phil. .098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif