Aussie Magazine Recommendation

I used to subscribe to Australian Flying as it had a good balance of informative articles abut fly9ing, safety and destinations. I used to particulary like Shelly Ross' writing style and although a little dramatic, I gleaned many tips from Jim Davies (or was it Davis) safety and flight technique/ratings/training articles.

As it happens, my b/day and Christmas (or festive gift giving day to be PC) coincide and I am thinking about getting the missus to take out a subscription to an Aussie magazine... It may not technically be aviation related, for example, Aussie Geographic or an Australian focussed travel magazine.. However, I would like it to be aviation based.

One of the advantages of Aussie Aviation was SWMBO, who hates anything aviation (I know how to pick 'em) at least read Shelly Ross' articles.. I was using them to try and get her to see sense and take a light aircraft flight with me (or this eye-candy-for-girls instructor at the local school).

Anyway, I digress.. I know this is a recreational forum, but any recommendation of a magazine, prefereably that blends recreational and GA, that meets the above criteria would be greatly appreciated.

TIA