Intro

trevorp

G'day, thougt i'd better introduce myself. I have been a member a short while now and would like to say a BIG thanks to the people who make this fourm and all the members who contribute. This is a very good site for information and learning. Great that other people with same intrest to share there knowledge and thought's. Im a student Pilot learning to fly in Jabiru 160 where ive done two stint's of 10 days november and 7 days in december to get a total of 16hrs so far. It has given me new found confidence and inspiration, and i owe some off this to use guy's for taking the plunge and to anyone thinking about, i suggest you seriously think about having a go, for even I thought at the time there is more important things in my life i should be sorting out first. My 1st choice of aircraft i hope to purchase one day is the LSA Sapphire as i like the sporty looks and costs and its x country capabilites. After i complete my training i would also like to do some gliding training and also go for my PPL one day as well. But thats all in the future, so for now its head down, bum up and work hard, and many happy flying days to you all, cheers Trevor.

Flying progress.

trevorp, that all sounds like a good plan. There's a great sense of achievement in all of it, but beware, it tends to be addictive. Remember whatever you are flying, you can say "Julius Ceasar never had a chariot like THIS", and you will be correct. Welcome, FLYER. Nev..

Merry Christmas Neil and a very happy new year of flying the Storch, Hope to see you around the traps in the new year, we are going to Yarrawonga on the weekend of 2nd and 3rd of Feb,about 5 planes from the Hunter Valley, We might see you there. Happy Flying .Mike