Crush plate required.

Deskpilot

I'm currently re-assembling my Rotax 503 and will need a propeller crush plate and correct bolts to fit my prop. Anyone one have such items they can spare or are willing to sell at the lowest price possible. I'm not a tight ass but cash is in short supply at the moment. My engine has a type 'B' gear-box fitted so the bolt pcd is 75 mm. PM me if you can help. Cheers.

Edit, deleted nuts, flange is tapped so not needed.

I'm currently re-assembling my Rotax 503 and will need a propeller crush plate and correct bolts to fit my prop. Anyone one have such items they can spare or are willing to sell at the lowest price possible. I'm not a tight ass but cash is in short supply at the moment. My engine has a type 'B' gear-box fitted so the bolt pcd is 75 mm. PM me if you can help. Cheers.Edit, deleted nuts, flange is tapped so not needed.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a spare R503 crush plate up at the hangar but won't be on site till the w/end. Will check with you then and if I have and you still need I'll get in the post to you. cheers

Riley, just found out that I have a type A gearbox with adapter plate, not type B I hope the crush plates are the same. Cheers.

Found the crush plate but don't have an 'A' box to compare flange specs. Plate dimensions are: PCD of 6ea X 9mm ID bolt holes is 37.5mm and PCD for 6ea X 6.7mm is the same. Od of crush plate is 100mm. I'd reckon the g/box prop flange will be the same for 447 thr 503 range but will await your confirmation that this one will fit before putting it in a postal bag. Send us your mailing address with your confirmation/denial. cheers bob

Found the crush plate but don't have an 'A' box to compare flange specs. Plate dimensions are: PCD of 6ea X 9mm ID bolt holes is 37.5mm and PCD for 6ea X 6.7mm is the same. Od of crush plate is 100mm. I'd reckon the g/box prop flange will be the same for 447 thr 503 range but will await your confirmation that this one will fit before putting it in a postal bag. Send us your mailing address with your confirmation/denial. cheers bob

Yep, crush plates are the same.

See P.M. Bob, Thanks JG3 for your confirmation.

Doug, have been busier than two cut cats over the Easter break and am heading for the bush this morn so will get the crush plate in the mail to you on Monday next. cheers

Crush plate arrived safely and is the right one. Many thanks Bob. Can't do any work at the moment due to pulling a back muscle by reaching and lifting muffler with one hand. Should have learnt by now not to reach....and lift.