bank or turn indicators?

Just hunting around for future instruments and starting to feel a little lost when it comes to bank indicators! I think I'd want something that combined the slip indicator in it, and also be a 2 1/4" size. So far a couple of combo units have caught my eye. But this one looks alright:

BELITE RADIANT TURN COORDINATOR from Aircraft Spruce

I'm just a little concerned about the apparently 3D printed housing. That's kinda low tech for a 'manufactured' item. Anyone have any experience with these? I rather like that fact it also shows current voltage, thus negating the need for a separate voltage meter :)

I have the Belite slip indicator. LED’s arranged much like an analog gauge, have found it extremely good to use, turns red when slipping and green when balanced, if you checkout the YouTube video, cockpit view landing the Onex, you can see it working. If the gauge you have highlighted had been available when I built I would have bought it instead. In fact next time I pull the dash out I may well change over, thanks for sharing,

Peter

Danny, don't worry about the strength of a 3D printed housing. That plastis they use is the same a Leggo use. Believe me, it's bl**dy tough stuff. My tank mounts ar 3D printed.

943046976_DSCF4964(Copy).JPG.c4c0e1ec7fe1a9b0557e51becbb1872a.JPG

Not worried about strength . But if something is made in such low numbers that they are using a 3D printer then i wonder how many have they made and what is the quality?

But you’ve got to start somewhere so I’m willing to give it a go and Peter seems happy with their slip indicator :)

got a bit of red wool on the windscreen, but you need a pusher prop for that to work properly - on the subject of instruments, I am a tiny bit concerned about my new Lithium Ion battery - so I bought one of these:

Ringder 12v Car Pt-6 Digital Thermometer LED Embedd Temperature Meter Senso O1g4 | eBay

really nice unit, probe cable is two metres long and I can just wire it up to an ignition source and place the sensor in the foam holding the battery in place. Could be used anywhere on the aircraft where you would like temperature information.

cheers

BP