Even Compressions

BigPete

Thanks for the advice re 12 mm, Andy. I previously Yahoo-ed the heck out of NGK and D9EA and couldn't find a thread size anywhere

I did just what you suggested, based on your previous link to ebay, earlier this morning but that bloke doesn't have any more testers listed on ebay, so I sent him an email to enquire whether he has any more.

Regards & thanks Geoff

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word of CAUTION

they are 12mm alright but 1.25mm pitch I think not 1.5mm or maybe its 1.0 not 1.25.........can't remember but they are fine pitch.

J

Guest Andys@coffs

J

Not sure of the pitch but can say for sure that the leakdown tester that I got from the seller of the link I provided above does have the right 12mm adapter. it fits perfectly and never feels as though its binding etc. (assuming his supply is constant)

Geoff

Dont use yahoo myself, +D9EA and +thread in google got instant results (+ for google is the same as a logical AND, that is, any links returned must have both terms in them. From memory the top 3 all showed 12mm.

All that said, I can see that Nevs suggestion around using an old plug would also work just fine

Andy

Andy. FYI, just got a reply from your ebay supplier saying that he no longer sells those units due to ebay's fee increases not making it worth his while. So you did well getting yours when you did. I'll now see if he will supply them direct. Regards Geoff

We made a really nice brass one, captive O ring........works a treat, nice knurled grip.........an engineers dream!

OK ....back in my box:hittinghead:

J:wave: