New to site

Memphis

Hi All, I have a j430 with a fuel injected caMit3300 engine. Recently doing circuit training and after 6-7 uneventful circuits. After touch down, I reset flaps and accelerated to take off again. When throttle was about 90-95% pushed in the engine missed and lost power. Immediately I reduced throttle and landed on remaining runway. I went back to run ups and the engine ran fine up until about 2500rpm where I'd died again. A person watching said that when it missed there was black smoke out the exhaust suggesting fuel flooding. Further info: engine had 130 hours. We had done 4 normal circuits 2 glide approaches and 2 flappless in that order before problem developed. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

I'd suggest you contact Jabiru as a matter of urgency about your problem.

"fuel injected" - I know who I would be contacting first, the manufacturer of the fuel injection system.

• Agree 1

If you have intermittent ignition failure the same effect can be caused. It's not particularly likely but still a possibility. If it's throttle body injection it could even be icing.. Don't fly it till you have it sorted. Nev

• Like 1