Newbie saying Hi

Tommy T-Bird

Hi All,

New to your forum.

I'm based in YSHT and have a Piper Warrior II.

I'm keen on doing some touring at some point in the near future so getting to know some new people from different locations would be great.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi All,New to your forum.

I'm based in YSHT and have a Piper Warrior II.

I'm keen on doing some touring at some point in the near future so getting to know some new people from different locations would be great.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom,

You are welcome to drop in on Penfield on Sunday Oct 14th at 10am for our pancake breakfast.

I have tried unsuccessfully to get to Shepparton for your pancake breakfast for the past 3 months due to bad weather (as Lucy knows!).

Check the ERSA - westerly circuits at Penfield (as Riddell's airfield 2 nm to the northeast), and under the 2500ft Tullamarine CTA step.

Cheers,

Neil

• Like 1

Hi Tom,You are welcome to drop in on Penfield on Sunday Oct 14th at 10am for our pancake breakfast.

I have tried unsuccessfully to get to Shepparton for your pancake breakfast for the past 3 months due to bad weather (as Lucy knows!).

Check the ERSA - westerly circuits at Penfield (as Riddell's airfield 2 nm to the northeast), and under the 2500ft Tullamarine CTA step.

Cheers,

Neil

That sounds like a plan Neil, I've just put in the diary and I'll rattle up a few other GVAC Club Members for a fly in.

I hear you about the bad weather for our Pancake Brekky's - always seems to be fogged in on the first Sunday of the month ;)

Cheers,

Tom