Can you help?

Admin

No doubt you are seeing the old Recreational Flying web site getting a new fresh perspective on everything to do with Aviation under the new name Aircraft Pilots (.com) continuing our usual Recreational Flying focus as before but now also GA and general commercial.

There is still a lot to go in building our single comprehensive resource on everything flying so to make things even greater I need your help.

I am asking if there is anyone out there that would like to assist and even if possible manage different areas of the site for everyone. I need resources for:

1. Events - a person who can keep everyone aware of all the different aviation events that are happening like Flyins, barby's, etc (I can provide a way to get these), and enter them into the upcoming Event System.

2. Product Reviews - a person who can write reviews on aviation products of all kinds. This would be a great help to all aviators to get an unbiased review on a product they may be considering purchasing. Theses will be in the upcoming new overall Shopping section of the site.

3. People in Aviation - a person who can add new and keep updated entries in the new upcoming People in Aviation section of the site. These will include current people plus all the great aviators over history.

4. Aircraft - a person who can add new and maintain a complete Aircraft list section of the site with every kind of aircraft, their specs and pictures.

5. On This Day - a person who can enter new and maintain a list of worthwhile entries on what has happened in aviation on each date of the year over history.

6. Airfields - a person who would like to keep maintained a list of all Airfields and any information about each one

and if there is anything else that your would like to do to help this great site and all its users in something specific to aviation...what is your interest, what else would you like to see included in the site etc?

Naturally I can't pay anything other than free First Class Membership but I know every single user of the site would greatly appreciate your help and you will be listed as a Staff Member with appropriate extra benefits so please, if you can help then let me know, I would appreciate it more than you know...thanks