New

grothy

Just to say g'day. Ex GA and finally had enough of cAsA. Had 48 years of it , so moved to RAA and bought a Savannah. Having a Ball. It'll be a sad day when I've got to close the Hanger for the last time as it will be for many of us. Been lurking here for a while and enjoyed it Landing.jpg.e5a3ba1a1650b59b53cefeecc5d641cd.jpg

• Like 1

Just to say g'day. Ex GA and finally had enough of cAsA. Had 48 years of it , so moved to RAA and bought a Savannah. Having a Ball. It'll be a sad day when I've got to close the Hanger for the last time as it will be for many of us. Been lurking here for a while and enjoyed it [ATTACH=full]62361[/ATTACH]

Welcome, Grothy!

Where do you fly from?

BTW - Good choice of aeroplane......

Cheers,

Neil

Welcome, Grothy!Where do you fly from?

BTW - Good choice of aeroplane......

Cheers,

Neil

G'day. Sorry should have mentioned that. Gladstone Qld (Happy Rock) Having a Ball in the "Red Rooster".

It took a while to get used to the Speeds. Previous A/c was a Thorp T18 TAS 150kts compared to 85-90kts and the RPM difference. Also back to a nose wheel, did most of my time on C180/185 s and the Thorp with Tiger and RV and Auster thrown in, but the Sav is a good way to go 'til beer time.