Robbo

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have done some work for JC though.

:) I was watching you today in your little heap of junk :)

Man thats a hell of a transponder antenna on that car :)

Oh maybe I wasent joking about the gambling "clue" or was i? hahahaha You will have to work it out :)

Hmmmm Royal Brunei

That 208 looked out of place, then JQ dwarfed it

PS: who said I was down that area all the time :) I did see you as we were "taxing" past and i started laughing and banged my head on the visor !

Then i said to the offsider "jeez those blokes in those work cars have the easiest job, the hardest part of there job is eating lunch"

:D :D :eek:

it wasn't me, nothing interesting down that area today, the funny stuff was up on the frieght apron, with Toll's little VH-TOV Cessna 208B sitting next to a A330 and a 777.Though I'd prefer our's than your soccer Mum van !

Soccer mums van? You have lost me :confused:

Sorry Darren . . . . .it's just that this is the only way to communicate with someone who doesn't allow PM's, though it does mention movements at YMML, and I do move around YMML . . . . .will try to concentrate more the other stuff, like seeing your new one come in the other day, the new style of name on the fuselage got my attention.

Guest Darren Masters
Robbo - playing with Tiggers Fri morning for a few hours then thats it, say G'day if your around, or will catch in 12 mths.Darren - nah no harm, first time I've seen VFI.

Nice, we are up to VFK now. :)

Robbo - playing with Tiggers Fri morning for a few hours then thats it, say G'day if your around, or will catch in 12 mths..

Now look who the blind one is :)

Could not have been more ovisious, doing circles around you !

Ok so now you know one of my jobs, but i also have another one that involves being in the air, so yes i have more than on job, and the other job is the one that will see me go overseas next year, so i finish here this week then do my second job for a few months then leave the country

Being more 'ovisious' would have been saying G'day ! - Tigger is a character that bounces on his tail from Winnie the Pooh. When you where doing your circle work around me, where you in a van associated with Darren's mob ? I'm in a position that most don't know what I do, and what power/authority I have , so we get weird looks from many !

I'm back playing with Tigger Fri + Sun.