YMML Movements...

Robbo

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Ben, thats normal, Tower will hold stuff at points over the terminal, if the choppers are travelling past, or it could be a news chopper filming 'whatever', and there is also a mock emergency op going on today, it's an annual thing.

• 2 weeks later...

French Air Force CN-235 is at JHA - Whisky 2, can be seen through the fence on South Centre Rd, as it is at the end down near Jet City, and is facing north so is nice for taking photo of whole right side. came in late arvo, don't no how long it's staying. 52-IH Armee De L'air. . . 107 on front wheel flap.

• 4 months later...
Guest Darren Masters
Anyone get a shot of the very pretty A319 that flew in around 3.15pm today (tues) ? HS-PGY Bangkok Air, went down to the BaE shed.

HS-PGY A319 of Bangkok Airways, callsign BKP64, departed Hobart at14:17hrs for Melbourne Tullamarine, eta 15:22hrs

Who can identify the 4 aircraft in the ARF new toy being built near Melbourne ASA - the tower on Operations Rd. * For non locals, the firies are building a mock plane to set on fire off and on, it looks cool, but I was told there's 4 different planes in it.

Prince Charles heading into Melbourne somtime tonight / early morning, believe the aircraft will be parked at Jet City (John Holland)

Confirmed !

arrived early this morning, funny no media just a heap of black cars including rolls royce :)

when you working next Pete?

Should catch up for a beer at my hotel :)

Let me know when your working next, and will let you know what hotel I am at and can grab a beer :)

Think I am back at Melbourne on Tuesday/Wednesday next week, the roster changes that often !

You sure????? - yep,- It was on the news (Chuck and the missus arriving at night), seeing it's after the fact I can say that, Top Secret before, just like it I can say now how it left again this afternoon 12.30 ish, as Regal 26. Can't say about next weeks roster, at work Thurs + Fri. Uncle has my mobile number if you want to sms me.