YMML Movements...

Robbo

Guest Darren Masters
Being more 'ovisious' would have been saying G'day ! - Tigger is a character that bounces on his tail from Winnie the Pooh. When you where doing your circle work around me, where you in a van associated with Darren's mob ? I'm in a position that most don't know what I do, and what power/authority I have , so we get weird looks from many !I'm back playing with Tigger Fri + Sun.

Darren's mob? LOL. Bit like that isn't it? ;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;)

I should be around then, I think my last shifts are next week WED/THURS/FRI/SAT/SUN you around today? (Sunday)

You wait till you find out my second job, then things will start matching up to some names you mentioned earlier

So yes to the van guy ? - I'll know who to taser now ! :D

*Apoligies to other readers of this thread, Robbo (I assume) and I know we can't speak clearly as 'others' monitor these type of forums, and those 'others' may effect our positions of employment. :eek:

Hey, Robbo. I will be house sitting in Avondale Heights from Mon 14th to Fri 18th Jan. As that's a lot closer than Vermont, I would be able to go up to YMML if you are working then.

That's too bad. My son is only away interstate about 1 week a year. Other than that I only get to YMML or YMEN once or twice a year.

what happened to the taser? I was looking forward to it.... you worked out the "?????" yet :)

- I used the taser as bait to get you there knowing you enjoyed that sort of thing :rolleyes:. - and yes worked out the "????" awhile ago, your handy hints though just confused and muddied the water, which I'm sure was your intention ;).

Was nice to FINALLY put a face to a name, - I know who to avoid now ! Thanks.

Guest Darren Masters
- I used the taser as bait to get you there knowing you enjoyed that sort of thing :rolleyes:. - and yes worked out the "????" awhile ago, your handy hints though just confused and muddied the water, which I'm sure was your intention ;).Was nice to FINALLY put a face to a name, - I know who to avoid now ! Thanks.

So thankful that you two have met :D

Yes, here endth the soap opera of finding the elusive Robbo. Now back to the real movements at YMML like that (not qantas) kangaroo causing havoc at the airport yesterday, as the media reported, they failed to mention it was landside in the sound bite, no where near the planes, stuck in the multi-storey carpark without enough money to pay to get out. APAM is very strict on all must pay. So if your ever stuck, go the way of the Roo, after giving the AFP some exercise, a nice little nap from a tranquiliser gun, and your driven out, and someone else pays. :)

Guest aviatrix27

thanks for the tip Pete, I'll remember that next time I don't have enough $ to pay for parking. Hang on, how do I get my car out?

Thats what the Roo is thinking now as well ! He should've asked me before going I would've recommended somewhere with a short hop but no fees.

- This Roo's story actually made it on to the tv news report of a friend who lives in the Blue Ridge Mtns of South Carolina, USA.