Echuca is happening - so get ready

Admin

Ok guys my biggest apologies for being side tracked a bit of late but now it's time to focus on the Echuca Mk 2 Flyin.

The trophies are going to be real collector editions has they have 2007 on them 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I am organising loads of new aircraft to be there on display, CASA to give a talk and hopefully I will get someone from the RA-Aus as well.

The formal dinner is being organised and i have guaranteed a minimum of 40+ people at the dinner so come along and help not send me broke :big_grin:

We are also looking at having some old aircraft on display as well - pleanty of forum members to meet up with and have a chat - get to know each other in person - pick on the forum moderation ;) and everything else that happens when a bunch of RA pilots get together.

Oh, we are going to have the 'Must Have" usual fire going at night so come along from the Friday 22nd to Sun 24th Feb 2008.

Spread the word!!!

Hi Ian,

I would like to book the parking spot I had last time, hopefully there might be a little more company this time!!!

I reckon since I will be about the only one that will have flown to this fly-in twice, the Skylark should be given a good parking spot!!!

Cheers

Mick

PS. For the longest distance travelled, can I add the 2 trips together????