First SOLO ! (Yeah)

Guest Wayne

Yep its my day. My head is as big as, as, well i did have a big smile. can some one tell me why when you take off on your first solo you have a smile from ear to ear, down wind is fantastic, then Oh, S**T now i have to land, hands get sweaty a big swallow the flair and pin it. The best landing you have ever done !

YEAH I LOVE THIS FLYING STUFF. 6.30 tonight my First solo.

Wayne ;)

Congratulations Wayne. Great stuff. I went solo last year and I'm now up to 15 hours total, 2.5hrs solo. Your first solo will always be memorable, but I think I'm enjoying my solo flying more now. More chance to fly the aircraft accurately, not just do a lap and be grateful just to put it on the ground in one piece.

Great work, enjoy the rest of your training.

Mathew

Guest disperse
011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Congrats Mate ...... Someone asked me why I like flying. To which I replied. The same reason a dog licks his tackle ....... Cause I can !!!

Thanks guy's and flie43 your not wrong, one up and the bloody thing jumped into the air. I had been told that it would happen but hell felt like it had two prop's on it.

Darn shame its now dark, coz I could go again right now !

cheers all.