finally !!!!!

boleropilot

g'day guys

boleropilot has finally done the business and is now a licenced ultralight pilot

final test to finish it all off was on the morning of satdee 12th, t'was followed up by a spot landing competition at Clifton, about 20 competitors/15 acft

boleropilot won 2nd prize !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still hunting, hope to have a nice lil Drifter at Roadvale soon

cheers for now

bp

Guest sceadu52jr
boleropilot won 2nd prize !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bp

Congratulations on getting the Certificate Dave, ...just hope first prize wasn't a Drifter......006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Wayne

maybe this is the one

talking to wayne fisher this afternoon, he has emailed me a list of acft for sale

top of the list is a nice strutter 582 owned by one of his employees that needs some work - with a new set of sails, a re-paint touchup and new wheel pants it looks like coming in at around the $16k mark 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

will be driving down to lismore on satdee to take a peek, will keep ya's all informed

if we go ahead with this one i won't be getting involved in the delivery, hopefully Grummo (jab driver) will take one of the boonah drifter drivers for a quick fly to lismore to bring her back for me, then i'll enjoy the short lil flight to me home base at roadvale keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

fingers crossed, will post some pix if it all goes well, wish me luck :big_grin:

cheers

bp

Guest BaronVonEvil

Any Luck?

Hi Boleropilot,

Were you ever able to recover your funds from that seller of a forgery of a Drifter?

Inquiring minds would like to know :-)

Best Regards,

BaronVonEvil

no luck

actually no, he originally told me he would refund $600, i offered $100, but i have received nothing thumb_down

i have since sent him a letter requesting the money be returned in full or legal action would be taken

he has passed the time limit for the return of my funds so legal action is now being finalised - it's a real pity he didn't return just the $1k because now he will be sued for the $1k, all our trip expenses, the cost of the ferry pilot, and all legal fees

by the way, he is watching these posts

bp